My Birthday Celebration Time!

Today is my birthday, and while some people think I might feel like this

birthday

I’m actually in quite a good mood and have a birthday joke for you:

Forget about the past, you can’t change it.
Forget about the future, you can’t predict it.
Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.

Birthdays are awesome.

Addendum:

After preparing this post I woke up this morning and saw an e-card from my bloggy friend Jeannie Prinsen. She captured my affinity to John Knightley, a character in Jane Austen’s Emma, perfectly.

John Knightley BDay

I told you birthdays are awesome.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to My Birthday Celebration Time!

1. Ah, but Mr. John Knightley did not know he was speaking to a young woman in love… with secrets to keep.

2. Happy Birthday Tim Sory have not been around in a while. Sure been enjoying reading! However with a book coming out, rolling out a new program for churches, (Starting the second Church in England this week), new website design, end of the year, store building, and a huge app in development among everything else that comes with the job been quite busy.

So Happy Birthday, thanks for the writing and keep it up!

3. Deanna says:

Happy Birthday Tim! Blessings!

4. Tuija says:

Happy birthday, Tim!

5. Rev. Carlene Appel says:

Happy Birthday Tim!!! From a fellow January birthday baby.

6. Denise says:

Happy birthday, Tim! Hope you enjoy your family and have a wonderful day!

7. stephanielynn75 says:

Happy Birthday, Tim! I haven’t known you long, but I like you already. 😉 Seriously, though, I am grateful that you were born and I’m glad for the chance to get to know you. You are a light in this world… a smart, funny, Godly light. 🙂 I hope your birthday is a splendiferous one!

8. Mary Anne says:

Well, Tim, according to this holiday website–

–today is also Chocolate Cake Day! How perfect for your birthday. Have a happy one and celebrate with the birthday treat of your choice.

9. Happy Birthday, Tim! I’m praying this blessing for you and your blog this year:

The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.” Isaiah 50:4

Maureen

10. Adriana says:

Happy Birthday, Tim! I’m late to the party, but I didn’t forget! I remembered your birthday last night when I was writing my blogiversary post. I think it’s pretty nifty that it’s Chocolate Cake Day to boot. Blessings!

P.S. You and Jeannie are so witty with those ecards. Yesterday’s porcupine was classic. These are great too.

11. Laruspress says:

Mr Knightly is a very classy guy! I’ve no doubt you suit the comparison! God bless for a wonderful birthday.. and the day after that too.

I was feeling sorry for you that your Birthday was on a Monday! But the pizza guy works Mondays too, so, all the same!

And it’s my favorite pizza too, Aimee. This little Greek restaurant in town makes the best spanakotriopizza on the planet. (Maybe the only one on the planet but it’s got tons of cheese on a spinach pizza and as odd as it may sound, it’s amazing.)