Sunday Celebrations

Today is my wife’s birthday. It’s also my daughter’s birthday. No they aren’t the same age.

Anyone else know of a parent/child shared birthday?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Sunday Celebrations

1. No but my brother and my oldest daughter share the same just he’s much older and she’s much prettier

2. Mindy says:

My husband and youngest son share a birthday. My husband says our son is the best birthday present he has ever received!

I told my wife that we couldn’t afford any more presents until this one’s paid off. 21 years on, and we’re still not quite done yet!

3. michellevl says:

Happy day! And blessed birthday to both!

4. Tim says:

By the way, everyone, it’s Aimee Byrd’s birthday too. In case she stops by: Happy Birthday Aimee!

5. Kathrine Gluvna says:

My sister and her youngest son share a birthday.

6. Kathrine Gluvna says:

Happy birthday to your wife and daughter!

7. Erica M. says:

My sister-in-law and niece share a birthday, and it’s only a couple days after my Dad’s. My brother was born one day before my mom’s birthday (and the same day as my high school bestie’s birthday), and I was born just one day before my grandmother’s.

I think my family thrives on coincidence. XD

8. Tuija says:

Happy birthday to your wife and daughter!

Happy birthday to your wife and daughter, Tim. Hope you all enjoy the celebration.

I have a sister-in-law Caroline and a sister-in-law Carolyn, and both of them gave birth to their first child on their own birthday.

10. Opa Bear says:

A couple who were friends of my family were born on the same day of the same year, and got married on their birthday. Their older child had the same birthday as his parents. Their younger child, alas, was not — odd man out.

Blessings to your wife and daughter on their birthday!

11. Happy birthday to the both of them!

12. Adriana says:

Joining in harmony with all the birthday wishes to your wife and daughter! Blessings! 🙂

13. Nick says:

My Mom’s Birthday – August 26th. My Birthday – August 26th. Happy Birthday to all!

14. Happy birthday to your beautiful ladies! No one in my family shares a birthday (that I can think of) but my parents almost did: My dad’s on August 20 and my mom’s is August 21. And my brother’s is just three days later on the 24th. August is a great month in our family (my parents’ anniversary is the 15th, too!).

15. Rob and his dad are close to sharing the same birthday. They are 3 days different, so usually they celebrate together anyway. Leto was due 2 days after Rob’s birthday, but he was born a week late. We were hoping he wouldn’t be born on the same day as Rob, however he was born 2 days before my dad’s birthday instead. My mom and her sister almost share the same birthday. They are three years apart but my mom was born Feb. 15th and her sister is the 16th. I read a blogger’s blog who has the same birthday as her husband (they were born the same year too).
    Did it ever bother your daughter to share the same birthday as your wife, or was it fun for them? I hope they had a great birthday.

My wife has been very careful to put the main celebration on our daughter, so I think she’s been ok with it. In fact, I think some of her funnest birthdays have been when they’ve done something to celebrate together.