Sunday Funnies – Google Oddities 3

People use some odd search terms to find my blog. Or perhaps they weren’t looking for me at all, took a wrong turn and ended up here. Either way, I thought I’d give you a glimpse of what I see on my stats page.

what does it take to get disbarred – Any number of things, I suppose, but here’s how it happened to me.

how effective is the silent treatment – Maybe I won’t tell you.

did i crack my tooth on a plum pit? – Please don’t ask me to watch you spit out a mouthful of tooth bits and half-eaten plum. I’ve had enough dental problems of my own.

how to read reference book – Are you asking me or telling me? Anyway, my usual method is to start by opening the front cover, reading the first words that show up, and continuing with all following words until I get to the back cover. Then I stop. Works for me.

how much million is one billion – I’ll raise your billion and go with this much!

рэмбо – That one had me scratching my head, until I went to Google Translate. Now I know what they wanted!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Funnies – Google Oddities 3

1. janehinrichs says:

Very very interesting.

I’m glad I can keep things fresh to hold your interest Jane. You’re one of my earliest readers, way back in my solely guest post days!

2. Rose S. says:

That’s very interesting! Thank you for the Sunday morning smile you gave this pastor’s wife!

Strange! … BTW thanks for sharing your reading techniques! I think I’ll try that approach too. 😉 (It can’t be wrong if it works so good.)

I’m just glad there’s more than one of me out there … you know, people who read reference books for fun, cover to cover. Don’t judge me!

4. Judy says:

A fun way to explore your blog a bit. Thanks! I particularly liked your April post, and it’s comments, on what biblical manhood/womanhood is and is not. Entertaining and well done! Judy

5. I always love hearing the bizarre search queries people use–and the unexpected sites they end up on! Some make me laugh; some make me cry. But they’re ALWAYS entertaining. 🙂

6. Bronwyn Lea says:

Wow! It just goes to show that you sometimes find answers to questions in the most unlikely places 🙂